- Jewelry Repair – Jewelry repair is performed onsite by our talented Master Jeweler.
- Jewelry repair in platinum, palladium, gold and silver
- Complimentary cleaning
- Ring sizing
- Expert diamond setting
- Antique jewelry refurbishing
- Polishing worn and damaged gems
- Custom Design – We will work with clients to create a new piece of jewelry, or redesign an existing piece. Our Master Jeweler, Paul Henriques won the 2008 and 2009 Georgia Jeweler’s Design Competition.
- Watch Repair – Expert watch repair on all brands. If you need a battery, watchband or band adjustment, we can perform most of those requests while you wait.
- Appraisals – We offer appraisals for insurance purposes and also for estates. All appraisals are performed by our Graduate Gemologist. If your jewelry has not been appraised in over five years, we recommend you have it reappraised soon.
- Pearl stringing – Pearls should be restrung periodically to prevent damage of pearls.
- Engraving – We can personalize your gifts purchased at JWR with a monogram, date or engraved message. Lockets, watches, charms and the inside of rings can all be personalized with engraving.
- Hand Engraving – Expert hand engraving is also available.
- Wish Lists – Help your loved ones surprise you with the perfect gift. JWR will keep your Wish List on-hand for those special occasions and events in your life.
At JWR Jewelers, we want to be the
source you turn to for all your
jewelry needs. “Making customers
for a lifetime” has been a motto
of ours since our opening in
1993. We are a full-service
jewelry store with a focus on
SERVICE, not just the sales.